Mini projector is supposed to be the next gen portable large screen TV and they are growing into that direction now. You know, the last year’s pico projector is not really reliable, especially those with low LUMENS brightness (hovering around 15 to 25). You can’t really use it on a well-lit room because the quality of the display will be blurry.
But things are different now. Since the introducing of Full HD mini projector solution, mini projector has become a great alternative (and cheaper) for portable big screen TV. With the increase in brightness level (it’s hovering around 80 to 100 ANSI Lumens), users can actually use them on their white wall without switching off lamps. As long as there is a big wide white space in the wall, they can turn it immediately into a Full HD large screen display.
Check out the following video for more details:
Another good thing is that this type of projector is not so expensive anymore. For example, the latest 1080p HDMI Pocket Projector from Brookstone is only costing $299.99, not some hefty price tag at $599.99.
Luckily, it’s also available at Amazon if you love to do your shopping there. Buying from either place is the same because the source is from Brookstone.
As for the specs, I’ll cut down the boring shit and tell you the important one only:
- It has a full HDMI port (you can use any supported device on this projector, PC, laptop, tablet, console, you name it) and support Full HD 1080p playback
- dual built-in speakers (also with audio out jack for external speaker – watch the video above for demo)
- 85 lumens LED lamp – bright enough to watch movie without turning off lamps
- Has built-in rechargeable battery that last for 2 hours per charge (can use AC adapter as well)
- Small enough to carry on your bag – Dimensions: 3.9″ w x 3.8″ d x .89″ h
The only problem that you would find is the big bulky HDMI adapter for smartphone. Once it’s in place, you’ll find a hard time to plug the AC adapter because it’s blocking the way. If you are fine with it, then there is no one holding you back to get one.
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: