Muzzle is made to train dog from biting stuffs, but it don’t have to have a boring shape all the time. No need for wire frame, leather straps, or something else that looks so sick, but it can be something like this cute Quack Muzzle, transforming your little chihuahua into a furry ducky.
The Oppo Dog Muzzle Quack features:
pink, yellow, brown
- Small: 5.4 x 7.7 x 5.5cm (2.1 x 3 x 2.2″)
- Medium: 6.3 x 13.8 x 6.7cm (2.5 x 5.4 x 2.6″)
- Large: 8.2 x 12.4 x 7.6cm (3.2 x 4.9 x 3″)
- Small: around 11cm (4.3″)
- Medium: around 14.5cm (5.7″)
- Large: around 15cm (5.9″)
Back of head:
- Small: around 17-23cm (6.7-9.1″)
- Medium: around 17-23cm (6.7-9.1″)
- Large: around 20-30cm (7.9-11.8″)
- Small: around 46g (1.6 oz)
- Medium: around 83g (2.9 oz)
- Large: around 83g (2.9 oz)
POM, cotton, silicone, steel
Suggested breeds (muzzle sizes):
poodle (small), chihuahua (small), pomeranian (small); dachshund (medium), Miniature Pinscher (medium); border collie (large), Jack Russell terrier (large).
Ah, duckling chihuahua. If it’s in Chinese language, it’s Chiyaya! It’s cute, but not everyone love to play around with their pet like this. However, I certainly think it’s better than psychotic type of muzzle…
They are cute…!
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on:
Try your luck searching Dog Muzzles at Amazon.