Subscribe via RSS Feed to our site-wide contents by clicking on the following RSS feed icon and choose “subscribe now” button:
Or, you can subscribe via e-mail to receive our daily updates in your inbox.
Other Subscription Options:
- Subscribe to our sitewide contents (News and Reviews only) without the Daily Deals.
- Subscribe to our Daily Deals Only.
Benefits of Subscribing to Hardware Sphere
There are mainly 5 benefits of subscribing to Hardware Sphere:
- You will automatically receive all latest updates when they are live/published.
- Save time of visiting this site and get updates directly on your inbox or feed reader.
- We will hold a contest with free giveaway for subscriber-only.
- Subscription is free. We won’t charge you a single penny.
- Stay up to date with the latest hot trends effortlessly.
To subscribe to our free newsletter, there are two most popular ways:
- Going all out with e-mail subscription – where contents will be sent to your inbox directly, or
- Using RSS XML feed subscription – where you will get the latest news almost instantly to your feed reader once we update our blog.
Wait a minute! What is that RSS thingy?
RSS is stand for Really Simple Syndication and yes, it’s really simple system for content delivery to the user side, effortlessly. RSS is simply the strongest web technology to help you getting the freshest content of the sites you love, and then read them all in one place (e.g. in Google Reader). It’s kind of like feeding frenzy anyway.
This following video has done a great job describing how this RSS system works:
So, how to use this RSS service?
Only 2 steps, here they are:
- Sign up for a RSS reader – Google Reader seems to be the most popular RSS reader in the history.
- Go back here and click on this link. Find and click on the Google button and subscribe.
- Optionally, you can find the Orange RSS button at the top with more subscription option available.
Well, that’s it. Now you can enjoy our latest contents directly on your RSS reader without visiting our site! Technology really has made life simpler (But I do hope you can visit our site frequently!).
Well, It’s kind of difficult for me; can I choose the e-mail subscription option?
Sure! It’s easier that way. Just make sure your e-mail address is still active, and follow these simple steps to subscribe and let our content delivered to your inbox:
- You should be able to find the subscription box at the right sidebar. Optionally, you can click on this link (open in new window). You will see this picture:Fill in your valid email address to the yellow box and complete the captcha request and hit the “complete subscription request” button.
- Login to your email inbox and check for the email. This is for verification to prevent spam.Make sure to follow the verification link inside of the e-mail to complete the subscription.
That’s it! The only downside of email subscription is you will only receive one email per day regardless on how many articles we have published. But it’s pretty helpful to not stuffing your Inbox with our updates!
Well, I hope this simple guide will help you go through the subscription process at ease.
Thank you for subscribing to Hardware Sphere. We hope you enjoy our contents. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please use our contact form to let us know.